Pages

Thursday 12 July 2012

Embroidery Pattern launch with FREEBIE!

 You have been asking for these and I have been promising them, and at last I can announce...

... that my embroidery patterns are ready to buy!!
Thanks to my IT consultant (*cough* husband), who has been working hard on this all week, you can now buy a pdf of any of the designs on this page from our website.
The pdf features the pattern both right way and reversed, instructions for 2 different methods of transfer and stitch instructions with exact DMC colour codes so you can obtain the exact look shown here. Of course it would be lovely to see some of my designs in your own chosen colours!
I plan to do a tutorial on the blog very soon to accompany the Sampler Tree pattern above, showing some of the more unusual stitches like the raised rose and the wheel. Meanwhile anyone very keen to get on with this (and quick!) can email me for any extra help required and I will send you links to on-line stitch diagrams.
The other patterns only use very basic stitches such as back, running, satin and French knots, so should be easily tackled by anyone who can hold a needle and thread.
My little Woodland Portraits are available on their own or as a set and prices start at just £2.50!

And as I special thank you to all my blog readers for the support and encouragement you have always given me for my projects, I am giving away one of these mini woodland portraits absolutely FREE!
Yes, you can 'buy' Boris the Bear Woodland Portrait Pattern pdf with 100% discount on our website using this code mybearpaw. Just head on over here, and click to buy! But don't dawdle because this offer will only be available for a limited period only (at least a week, so don't panic too much!).
I chose Boris as he works so well with the name of the blog and so can be a bit of a mascot! I hope you like my 'try before you buy' offer but I hope that doesn't stop you from 'buying before you try' with some of the other patterns!

AND if you want more embroidery pattern action Blueberry Park are hosting a giveaway to help launch my patterns too! 5 winners can choose the pattern of their choice and 1 lucky winner will get a pack of 10 DMC perle cotton 8's! Head on over to Karen's blog for more details and to enter!

As some of you may have noticed, this blog is changing slightly. I have my dear, sweet, lovely IT consultant working on a re-build, so expect a few more changes before we've finished!

16 comments:

  1. The blog looks great, and how wonderful that you are selling your patterns. Bet they do well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! Best wishes in your new and exciting venture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with all of them! I just bought the owl sampler and naturally I stuck Boris in there too. Thank you for your beautiful patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! They are fabulous Jo! Lovely to have these wonderful patterns join the rest of your lovely crafty adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on all the branching out girlie!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new look blog and your embroideries are fabulous - off to collect Boris, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I need to get MY IT guy (cough, husband) to help me do an update to my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo, thank you so much, this bear maker just had to go and get Boris!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The blog and patterns are all looking great. Thank you for the freebie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your embroidery patterns look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the freebie! Boris is SO cute! I can't wait to make him! Good luck with selling LOTS of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay. Good on you. It's not good for your business but you have just inspired me to sew embroider some of my own designs - thank you (and sorry)!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous patterns and thanks for the freebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah they are gorgeous, can't wait to try them out. I couldn't work out how to get the freebie btw... perhaps I am being blonde, I couldn't find where to enter the code before the whole payment part, went straight through to paypal with no option to enter a discount code...

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow great embroidery i love it its a tiger or cat maybe its a tiger i am a right ? but its its nice thanks ..


    Silk Digitizing

    ReplyDelete